Friday, August 14, 2009

And the weekend begins...

Hello all and welcome....Previously on the Young and the Restless---we followed Hana and Wes to Megan and Eric's wedding in KY, and the stories of the life of a recently graduated young adult.
Scene up: We now see Hana in her more day to day lifestyle. And action:

So what has been happening in the past week of so...First off...finished accompanying summer lessons...which is always nice to the paycheck and the learning experiences that come from voice lessons. I was also told that I would make a great college voice professor...hahaha...maybe someday :) I've been personal training with Briley a lot lately...which is great for the money and the company. She is one of the coolest people that I know. Praise Report: Briley got me a driver job for a blind friend of hers that is working on a new project. Her friend goes into blind people's homes and teaches them the art of living by themselves, reading braille better, and other personal things that any person would need to know in their own home/town. So I talked with her the other day--and she seems really amazing. I get to meet her and her son sometime this weekend.

I have been practicing a lot as well...what else is new right. We finally got to practice at SIR on thursday which was a blessing. For those who don't know: SIR is an equipment rental place/ rehearsal space...great sound, full PA, stage, and other necessities that a band should have. All in all...great rehearsal. I LOVE my band mates!!! They are the bomb diggity!!! And all super awesome musicians. The singer dude might need some help cause he hasn't really sang with a band in awhile---but hopefully that will all work itself out.

Tonight I had a gig with the Soul Choir. We sang for the prisons...that was cool. Both female and male inmates. God was working and the Holy Spirit was present. It was a great night! I had a blast.

Tomorrow: Wes and I have an anniversary...which we will be celebrating next week...YAY! Recording with Allen...which I am SUPER excited about!!! Finally gonna try and wrap this project up. Willing and Ready to make that happen. Sunday: Church, maybe a nap(cause I am exhausted), and Soul choir practice.

Well not a whole lot more to say: Food for thought though....If you were stranded on an island for a year and could only take ONE song with you (that you could play over and over again)...what song would it be??? :) Have fun with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment