Sunday, May 15, 2011

Hey Hey!

Young and the Restless here.... Just thought that Hana needed another post during the week...don't you??? :) So here I am...your writer, here to tell the stories. So last time Hana got you caught up with her life and all the news that you may have missed. This time she has shared all the news with me...so I am here to relay it to you. Hana and Wes have had the opportunity to spend some good quality time together here in the past week. Which has been great! (or so she says)...:) Like she said in the past post...they have finished painting and now she is on to putting the house back in order. It takes awhile to get everything back in it's place...I do know from personal experience ;) hahaha Oh Hana just got here and would like to talk to you...

Greetings all...2 posts in less than a week...don't you feel lucky :) I do have to thank my creative writer...she keeps me on my toes ;) hahaha. So yes, like Ms. Y&R said...I am trying to get the house back in order since we have finally finished painting. Everything is pretty much back where it needs to go...only a few things left. It's nice to have it almost all put away and finished. The wedding is almost here...which I am absolutely ready for. I'm so excited to marry the sweetest, most wonderful man! Who is my very best friend in life :) Couldn't ask for more! We are anxiously waiting for the big day since everything is pretty much done for the wedding.

Lady is keeping us all on our toes..hahaha...I gave her a bath today which is slowly getting to be a better process. She does not really like baths very well; however, today she didn't mind so much. So maybe she is starting to like them now...who knows. I do know that she absolutely HATES having her nails trimmed. Wes and I have tried and tried to do them ourselves, and we have never made her bleed or anything...and she is terrified. So the past few times I've taken her to a place to get them done...talk about DRAMA QUEEN! The person does not even get anywhere near her and she is already howling like they are torturing her. It's really quite sad....I don't like listening to her do that(it makes me feel like a bad mom)---so I can't even imagine how I'll feel when I have a real kid. But that all comes in time...especially the kid part--whoa!

All in all, this past week has gone really well. We had a performance for my vocal kids on Saturday. Mom, Dad, and Wes came to support me. It was my first performance that I did alone, no other teachers, just me. Everything went pretty good...most of the kids were on their game, a few were terrified and nervous which affected their singing a little bit...but all in all...they did good.

Well that's enough for now...back to the creative writer on hand :) Thanks Hana....well until next time---Worry not about the things of tomorrow...live in the now.

No comments:

Post a Comment